Raised foil postcards stand out with their silver or gold custom foil printing. Our wholesale foil printing produces a premium look popular for high-end postcards and certificates.
16pt + 2pt Laminated Stock
If you want to make a strong first impression, foil business cards will help you emit professionalism and give your marketing materials an elegance to be held in high regard.
Our metallic foil cards hold a reassuring, physical quality that lets your customers know they’re in the right hands.
Raised foil adds an additional layer of texture to your card. It allows for a designated area to be given more prominence, ensuring your card receives a great deal of interest and professionalism.
This specialty technique produces your artwork in your choice of gold or silver foil colour, stamped onto the card for stunning results
Paper Type: 95 Bright 16pt C2S Stock (18pt with double sided matte lamination)
Coating: Matte Lamination
Color: Full colour CMYK: 1 sided (4/0), or 2 sided (4/4) with Raised Gold or Silver Foil
Quantities: Ranges from 250 to 5,000
Sizes: 3.5” x 2” (firm size)
Finishing: Cut to size and box. Rounded corners are optional (1/4″ radius)
File Type: Print Ready PDF file
Ensure the file matches the product’s required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork is created in CMYK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides.
Separate artwork into two files: one is for foil lamination, for which the artwork’s colour should be set to 100% black. Another file should be in the CMYK colour space for artwork that is not foil printed.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.
File Orientation Guide
How to set up proper orientation for your files
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Flat Artwork (Postcards, Flyers etc.)
How To Set Up Your Files
Learn how to set up your files the right way.
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8″ bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.
Contact MyPrintCompany.ca for more support if needed.