Make a great first impression with business cards. Our 14pt matte finish business cards offer a smooth, elegant look.
Paper Type: 14PT Gloss (95 Bright C2S)
Coating: Matt Finish
Color: Full color CMYK: 1 sided (4/0), or 2 sided (4/4)
Quantities: Ranges from 250 to 5,000
Sizes: 3.5” x 2” (firm size)
Finishing: Cut to size and box. Rounded corners are optional (1/4″ radius)
File Type: Print Ready PDF file
Ensure the file matches the product’s required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork is created in CMYK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides.
Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.
File Orientation Guide
How to set up proper orientation for your files
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Flat Artwork (Postcards, Flyers etc.)
How To Set Up Your Files
Learn how to set up your files the right way.
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8″ bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.
Contact MyPrintCompany.ca for more support if needed.